Open a Premier Checking Account and watch your interest bloom!
Featuring an APY* of .05% to 1.00%
How to qualify for Premier Checking Interest:
- Have at least 16 debit card purchases post and clear during each statement cycle (not including ATM transactions)
- Have at least one Direct Deposit/ACH Credit post during each statement cycle
- Receive E-Statements
- Log into Online Banking at least one time during each statement cycle
What you earn with a Premier Checking Account
- 1.00% Interest Rate on account balances of $0.01 up to $25,000.00 resulting in a 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield if the above qualifications are met during the statement cycle
- 0.05% Interest Rate on the portion of your account balance over $25,000.00 resulting in a 0.54% to 1.00% APY depending on the balance if the qualifications listed above are met during the statement cycle
- If statement cycle qualifications listed above are not met, a 0.05% Interest Rate applies, resulting in a 0.05% APY
*Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of 6/7/21 and may change at any time after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Transactions may take one or more business days from transaction date to post to your account from the date the transaction is made. Transfers between The Bank of New Glarus do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Certain restrictions may apply.
Visit the office nearest you and open your Premier Checking Account today!