Skip to main content

Business Banking Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)

Paycheck Protection Program

Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)


The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), is a loan through the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. For either up to eight or 24 weeks after the loan is made, this program can be used to cover the cost of payroll and other eligible expenses. At a minimum, 60% of the loan amount needs to be allocated towards payroll and the remaining 40% can be used for other eligible expenses.


The following entities affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) may be eligible:

  • Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
  • Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry size standard or the alternative size standard)
  • Any business, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 501(c)(19) veterans organization, or tribal business concern (sec. 31(b)(2)(C) of the Small Business Act) with the greater of:
    • 500 employees, or
    • That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
  • Any business with a NAICS code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location


We are currently accepting applications during this second round of PPP loans. Please fill out the appropriate form below and submit the completed application to your BNG Commercial Lender.



For First-Draw PPP Applicants

- PPP Borrower Application Form (revised 1-8-2021)

Use this application form if this is the first time you are applying for a PPP loan.


    For Second-Draw PPP Applicants

    PPP Second Draw Borrower Application Form (1-8-2021)

    Use this form if you received a PPP loan during the first round and wish to apply again for this second round of PPP loans. A borrower is generally eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan if the borrower: 

    • Previously received a First Draw PPP Loan and will or has used the full amount only for authorized uses
    • Has no more than 300 employees; and
    • Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020


    For more information on the details and eligibility of First-Draw and Second Draw PPP loans, please visit the SBA website here:


    Please contact your BNG Commercial Lender if you have any additional questions about PPP loans, need assistance filling out the forms above, or wish to submit your application.