Online Banking Alerts
Beginning September 3rd, there will be some major improvements to our online banking alerts system. Now you can keep better track of your finances with advanced notification options. You can also receive these instant alerts through email, text message, or mobile banking app notification.
Custom alerts in our updated alerts system allow you to enjoy peace of mind wherever you go. You can get any of the following real-time notifications:
- SECURITY - Get alerts if someone changes your information or is trying to get access to your online banking.
- BALANCE - Low balance alerts can help you avoid overdrafts or maintain balances to qualify for rewards. High balance alerts can help you identify when you might want to transfer or invest money.
- TRANSACTION - Get alerts when deposits, checks, or withdrawals post to your account.
- TRANSFERS - Get alerts when large incoming or outgoing transfers post to your account.
- LOANS - Get alerts when a payment is due, past due, has been paid or when any loan activity occurs. Know if you exceed your credit limit.
- COLLATERAL - Get alerts when Collateral activity occurs on your loans, such as when there’s a Loan to Value change or updated information is needed.
- ATM/DEBIT CARD - Get alerts when ATM/Debit card transactions and changes occur.
- and MORE!
To activate the updated mobile alerts, log into your Mobile Banking App, on or after September 3, 2020, and select “More” from the main menu, then tap the new “Alerts” tile.
You can also access the new notifications options through Online Banking from a desktop computer. Click on the Alerts link at the top-right corner of your Online Banking screen.