Here are some tips for using Mobile Check Deposit feature:
- Be sure to sign/endorse the back of your check, and write the words "For Deposit Only" above or below your signature. Some checks have the option of marking a checkbox to indicate that the check was submitted via mobile deposit. You will not need to write the words if the checkbox option is available and checked. If this is not done, your deposit will be rejected by our system.
- When prompted to enter the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- For best results when photographing the check you wish to deposit remotely, be sure to:
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Make sure that the entire check image, including all four corners, is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
There is a limit of $2,000.00 per mobile deposit item and a limit of $5,000.00 total mobile deposits per day
Mobile Deposit is only available through our Mobile Banking app and requires activation for new customers. To enable the feature on your Mobile Banking app, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives and ask for Mobile Deposit. For a list of Frequently-Asked Questions about Mobile Banking, click here.