The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches provides solutions to your financial needs. We are a relationship-focused organization where the expectation is to serve clients with the best customer care in the region. Occasionally, we have exciting career opportunities available. In addition to a great work environment, we offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and career advancement opportunities. We seek employees who are capable, honest, respectful and energetic. If you feel you have these qualities and are interested in providing services that contribute to our customers’ financial security, we’d like to hear from you.
New Glarus, WI
This position is responsible for the collection and tracking of all the Bank’s borrowers/guarantors required financial information to support new and ongoing extensions of credit.
Position Duties / Essential Job Functions of Credit Analyst:
- Collect and analyze information that reflects the current credit worthiness of existing and new loan customers. On an ongoing basis primary employee to monitor the merits of existing credit extensions.
- Review on an ongoing basis credit files for completeness, regulation compliance, and proper perfection of the Bank’s collateral position.
- Support and assist lenders in proper loan structuring, underwriting, and respective Loan Committee approvals (write-ups).
- Responsible for preparing and sending out letter requests for required customers’ financial data, and insures current data is imaged into the Bank’s imaging system, and old data is removed, per the Bank’s record retention policy.
- Responsible for continual monitoring of covenants, tracking compliance, submission of required reports, along with any follow-up work required for loans with a government guarantee, or special Bank loan agreement covenants to include, but not limited to, Debtor’s Certificates, interim financial information, government reporting (WHEDA, FHA, SBA, USDA, etc.), special insurance requirements, loan agreement covenants, and special collateral assignment tracking.
- Initiates semi-annual value certification for stocks, bonds, CD’s, and/or mutual funds held as collateral. Update respective loan write-ups with the new values. Inform lenders of any need for additional collateral due to a change in valuation.
- Responsible for the credit underwriting, negotiating of acceptable terms with respective lead bank, and the ongoing monitoring of loan participations purchased. All file documentation is to mirror the lead bank and will follow this protocol for approval.
- Assist Sr. Vice President /Chief Credit Officer in the preparation of reports needed for lenders, Loan Committee, Board, examiners, and/or auditors, as assigned, to augment loan review, documentation assessment, and other loan area tracking.
Qualifications of Commercial Loan Processor:
- Relevant Degree from a two or four-year college or university; and/or two to five years of related experience and/or training.
- Aptitude to effectively present information and respond to questions from a wide array of constituents, such as a Board of Directors, peers, staff, customers and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Proficient at completing complex fractions, percentages, rate and ratios. Aptitude to create basic to complex spreadsheets, and an ability to prepare and interpret statistical information or graphs, while proficiently applying these mathematical concepts to work at hand.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to solve practical and/or abstract problems and deal with a variety of variables and situations where only limited standardization may exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- 10-Key Calculator, Keyboarding, Knowledge of Personal Computer, and Wide Array of Software Applications (Word and Excel). Working Knowledge of LAN and WAN, Internet
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, 401K and Employee-Sponsored Profit Sharing, and a Bonus Plan.
The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches is An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Career inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All employment offers are contingent upon a successful background screening process.