The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches provides solutions to your financial needs. We are a relationship-focused organization where the expectation is to serve clients with the best customer care in the region. Occasionally, we have exciting career opportunities available. In addition to a great work environment, we offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and career advancement opportunities. We seek employees who are capable, honest, respectful and energetic. If you feel you have these qualities and are interested in providing services that contribute to our customers’ financial security, we’d like to hear from you.
The position is responsible for opening new deposit accounts and maintaining existing deposit accounts services, paying and receiving activities, customer inquiries, and assisting with customer greeting and phone coverage.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Meet the customer’s needs by describing the benefits and features of the Bank's products and services to ensure maximum cross-selling and account retention.
- Work with IRA/SEP accounts to open/close, maintenance, compliance, and option types.
- Sell Bank products and services by clarifying customer's needs, validating services being delivered, presenting features and benefits, and closing by asking for the business. Offer logical enhancements during the selling process and develop customer relationship. Send personal thank you on each account opened, and complete the 2-2-2 follow-up.
- Complete proper documentation for all deposit account relationships from opening to closing of an account, including making needed updates and changes.
- Work closely with all Bank team members to ensure that we treat all customer inquiries, questions, and complaints with respect and follow through.
- Maintain professional and community affiliations to increase the Bank’s visibility and new business opportunities and to further personal development.
- Assist supervisor with training for backup in the personal banking and teller areas and for ensuring proper branch coverage at all times.
- When applicable, perform duties as a Receptionist duties as needed.
- Relevant 2 year degree from technical college, high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of related experience or training.
- Strong customer service skills, cash handling experience and supervisory skills.
- Have a solid understanding of the Bank’s core system which includes, but is not limited to, CIF 2020, Vertex Teller Item Capture and Store Forward.
- Proficient with a 10 Key Calculator, Keyboarding, Knowledge of Personal Computer and Wide Array of Software Applications.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Also complete rate, ratio and percentages, and to create and interpret statistical information and graphs.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, 401K and Employee-Sponsored Profit Sharing, and a Bonus Plan.
The Bank of New Glarus® and Sugar River Bank Branches is An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Career inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
All employment offers are contingent upon a successful background screening process.